Home Remedies for ITP (Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura)
Don’t Worry : You can Cure ITP using Natural Home Remedies - >> Read the Testimonials of People Who had treated & Normalised Platelet Counts Naturally .
Read Testimonials of Natural ITP Cure & Learn from other’s experiences
>> Read Testimonials of Real People about How they increased Low Platelet Count to normal.
Did you know that easy or excessive bruising or prolonged bleeding from cuts may be a symptom of itp (also known as thrombocytopenia in medicine?)
In case you consult a Doctor he will in all probability say that you are suffering from itp and you may have to be hospitalized and administered heavy dosages of drugs.
It is always better to be alert to any of the following signs:
- Purple spots on the lower legs
- Spontaneous bleeding from your gums or nose
- Blood in urine or stools
- Unusually heavy menstrual flows
- Profuse bleeding after dental work
What is itp and what are its causes?
If your blood platelet count falls below normal, the condition is called itp or thrombocytopenia in Medicine… 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of circulating blood is normal..
Causes of itp
Itp has many possible causes.
a)Decreased number of platelets in circulation.
Too many platelets may be trapped in your spleen
b)Reduction in number of platelets
Your bone marrow may produce reduced number of platelets due to:
- Some types of anemia
- . Viral infections, including HIV infection,
- Toxic chemicals,
- chemotherapy drugs
- heavy alcohol consumption
c)Destruction of platelets
Shortage of platelets may happen when platelets get destroyed and the reproduction of platelets does not happen more rapidly than the rate of destruction.This condition may arise in
- Ineffective immune system in your body.,
- Severe bacterial infections in the blood
- Infection caused by eating raw or undercooked meat.
- Sudden formation of small blood clots
- Destroying of platelets by certain medications.
There are a number of Home Remedies for fighting itp.
- Fruits&vegetables rich in vitamin C extremely helpful for improving the body’s platelet count.
- Herbal medications Certain herbs are very effective .. . Extract the juice. of the herb with pestle and mortar As it is very bitter add sugar to the juice .
- Bitter extract from papaya leaf .
- Diet for low platelet count:
A well selected diet helps in increasing the platelet count.
- Avoid all refined foods and aerated drinks.
- Take fresh and organic foods.
- Tomatoes, plums, watermelons, cherries and berries are rich in vitamins and minerals and have strong anti-oxidant properties.Take a lot of them.
- Give up fatty foods and alcohol
A good diet to increase the Platelets Count will comprise of:
Never take any drugs known to be detrimental to production of platelets.
Do not engage in rough &tough activities which may cause bleeding..
Home remedies are beneficial
Home remedies are preferred world over..They do not cause unwanted side effects
as in drugs or surgery ..
It has been proved time and again.
Don’t you feel it is the best choice for treating itp?.
Learn about Latest Trend in Low Platelet Treatment
Harsh Steroids, Low Platelets, Sudden Bleeding and Complete Spleen Removal…
(And That’s Just the Start of What You
Can Look Forward To if Your Low Platelets Isn’t Helped Properly!)
I’ll show you a simple breakthrough method that will not only restore your low platelets to normal but will do so without any invasive surgery, or prescription drugs . Read More