Low Platelets Count Home Remedies
Don’t Worry : You can Cure ITP using Natural Home Remedies - >> Read the Testimonials of People Who had treated & Normalised Platelet Counts Naturally .
Read Testimonials of Natural ITP Cure & Learn from other’s experiences
>> Read Testimonials of Real People about How they increased Low Platelet Count to normal.
It was a day of depression for you when you consulted a Doctor when you observed a rash of pinpoint-sized reddish-purple spots on your lower legs.
Were you alarmed when he said that you are suffering from Low Platelets count and there is no other alternative but to go for severe medication and hospitalization.
There is no need to be over alarmed.The fall in Platelet count can be increased by a host of home remedies which have been successfully tried out
You maybe well advised to know what symptoms indicate Low Platelets Count.: They are
- Unusually heavy menstrual flows
- Prolonged bleeding from cuts during surgery or after dental work
- Spontaneous bleeding from your gums or nose
- Blood in urine or stools
How is the condition of Low Platelets Count caused?.:
It may be caused by
- a)Excesive platelets trapped in an enlarged spleen caused by certain disorders.
- b)Fall in bone marrow’s ability to produce sufficient platelets caused by diseases such as leukemia, Viral infection..
- c) Shortage of platelets in your bloodstream during pregnancy.
- d)Destroying of platelets by your body’s immune system mistakenly identifying them as a threat
- e)Attack on the platelets by some diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- f), Using up large numbers of platelets. when small blood clots suddenly form throughout your body
- g)Bacteria in the blood.
- Infection in raw or undercooked meat eaten.
- Destruction of platelets by . certain medications like heparin,
- Home Remedies
There are a number of home remedies to increase platelet counts.Their main advantage is that they do not produce unwanted side effects. .
Vitamin D sometimes is given as a remedy when there is no Vitamin D deficiency.This is harmful. Therefore consult a naturopathic doctor for identifying the root cause of your low platelet count. before selecting the natural remedy.
A healthy level of1,50,000 to 4,50,000 platelets per microliter of circulating blood. is maintained in a healthy body.
Herbal medications help in restoring platelet count to the desired level.
. The juice of Papaya leaf prepared by pounding with pestle and mortar.. is a well known,time-tested remedy.
There are important steps to be taken in the food intake.Abstain from refined and processed foods and aerated drinks.Take plenty of Fresh and organic foods. especially Red foods such as Tomatoes, plums, watermelons, cherries and berrie.They are rich in vitamins and minerals and their strong anti-oxidant properties are highly advantageous.
Drumstick leaves, Indian gooseberry, green gram, liver, fenugreek leaves, citrus fruits and egg yolk are recommended as they support the proper production of the platelets.
It is very important that you shun alcohol which could cause liver damage.Avoid drugs that would affect the production of platelets.
Low platelet count is associated with problems in clotting of blood. Therefore stay away from rough and tough physical activities which may cause injury and bleeding ..
Home remedies are time –tested and well proven in achieving higher rates of Platelets Count
Learn about Latest Trend in Low Platelet Treatment
Harsh Steroids, Low Platelets, Sudden Bleeding and Complete Spleen Removal…
(And That’s Just the Start of What You
Can Look Forward To if Your Low Platelets Isn’t Helped Properly!)
I’ll show you a simple breakthrough method that will not only restore your low platelets to normal but will do so without any invasive surgery, or prescription drugs . Read More