Healing Kidney Disease Naturally
The main function of the kidneys is to remove waste products and excess water from the blood. What if these kidneys gradually lose functioning? It is very difficult to tolerate the kidney disease. But don’t worry we give you how Healing Kidney Disease Naturally can be done.
Don’t Worry > Read Testimonials about Natural Kidney Disease Cure .
Causes and symptoms of Chronic kidney disease:
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus cause diabetic nephropathy, which in turn causes kidney disease.
- High blood pressure
- Glomerulonephritis or the inflammation and damage of the filtration system of the kidneys
- Polycystic kidney disease is a hereditary cause of chronic kidney disease wherein both kidneys have multiple cysts.
- Use of analgesics and certain medications regularly cause analgesic nephropathy, another cause of kidney disease.
- Clogging and hardening of the arteries connecting the kidneys causes ischemic nephropathy, which is another cause of progressive kidney damage.
- Obstruction of the flow of urine by stones, an enlarged prostate, strictures, cancers may also cause kidney disease.
- Other causes of chronic kidney disease include HIV infection, sickle cell disease, heroin abuse, amyloidosis, kidney stones, chronic kidney infections, and certain cancers.
The above is the list of causes that result in chronic kidney disease. Now looking into the symptoms :
- Changes in Urination
§ Urine may be foamy or bubbly. You may urinate more often, or in greater amounts than usual, with pale urine.
§ You may urinate less often, or in smaller amounts than usual with dark colored urine.
§ Your urine may contain blood.
§ You may feel pressure or have difficulty urinating.
Failing kidneys don’t remove extra fluid, which builds up in your body causing swelling in the legs, ankles, feet, face, and/or hands.
As the kidneys fail, they make less erythropoietin which tells your body to make oxygen carrying red blood cells. With fewer red blood cells to carry oxygen, your muscles and brain become tired very quickly. This condition is called anemia.
- Skin Rash/Itching
As the kidneys fail, the buildup of wastes in your blood can cause severe itching.
- Metallic Taste in Mouth
A buildup of wastes in the blood can make food taste different and cause bad breath.
- Nausea and Vomiting
A severe buildup of wastes in the blood can also cause nausea and vomiting. Loss of appetite can lead to weight loss.
- Shortness of Breath
Trouble catching your breath can be related to the kidneys in two ways. First, extra fluid in the body can build up in the lungs. And second, anemia can leave your body oxygen-starved and short of breath.
- Feeling Cold
Anemia can make you feel cold all the time, even in a warm room.
- Dizziness and Trouble Concentrating
Anemia related to kidney failure means that your brain is not getting enough oxygen. This can lead to memory problems, trouble with concentration, and dizziness.
- Leg/Flank Pain
Some people with kidney problems may have pain in the back or side related to the affected kidney. Polycystic kidney disease, which causes large, fluid-filled cysts on the kidneys and sometimes the liver, can cause pain.
Healing Kidney Disease Naturally:
1. Dandelion tea-drink 2 cups a day
2. Cleavers tea- drink 2 cups a day
3. Burdock tea-drink 2 cups a day. You can also take this in pill form using 1 capsule twice a day.
4. Evening Primrose oil-take 4 capsules daily
5. Orange – Take one or two oranges before breakfast in the morning followed by a glass of hot water or take orange juice. Apples and grapes are also good.
6. Take fruit juices in the morning before breakfast.
7. The use of honey is also good.
8. Carrots: Boil 2 tsp. of carrot seeds in a glass of water and drink it.
9. Radish: Take half a glass of radish juice
10. Eat Bathua, Arbi, Water-melon, potato, mango.
11. Long cucumber: Take mixed juice of carrots and long cucumber or carrots and turnips
Though these healing techniques are simple they need some time to show the results. So if you are looking for a fast relief then better go for a professional natural treatment without any complications of surgery.