Natural Ways to Get Rid of Urinary Tract Infection
Don’t Worry – You can Cure Your UTI & Recurrent Urinary Infections Naturally at Home
Is the burning sensation while urinating troubling you. Do you need to go to the rest room frequently. You must be passing strong smelling and cloudy urine. Women may have pelvic pain and men may have rectal pain. We got it. You are suffering from an infection in Urinary tract. Sometimes even fever, vomiting and nausea may trouble you. Back ache and pain under your ribs causes irritation. All these are the symptoms of the infection which may not appear together.
There is nothing to panic. You can go through the natural ways to get rid of the infection in the following lines but first learn about the causes of the infection. These include Gastrointestinal bacteria, Sexually transmitted diseases, Having different sexual partners, Contraception like diaphragm, Pregnancy, Blocking of urine because of stones or an enlarged prostate, Menopause, Having urinary abnormalities.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Urinary Tract Infection:
- Herbal tinctures really work effectively. For that you may prepare a mixture using equal quantities of tinctures of pipsissewa, buchu, echinacea, and uva ursi. Take 20 drops of this mixture every two hours for the first two days of the treatment and a spoon four times daily there on till the symptoms reduce.
- Consume Canberry extract tablets which is very beneficial.
- You can also try having two capsules of Echinacea or Oregon grape root or Golden seal twice daily for better results.
- Try to avoid any artificial sweeteners to avoid increase of the infection.
- Other treatments that you can effectively use are Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Hot compression.
- Drinking vegetable juices and fruit juices and milk is very good to balance the acid and base content in the urine.
These are some of the natural ways to get rid of the infection. You can gather many such methods and go for a natural treatment. These treatments really work wonders if followed strictly. The only drawback with these ways is that they are slow in giving the results so if you wish to have quick remedy then better undergo a professionally designed natural treatment.
Latest Developments in UTI Treatments
Advanced Research in the field of naturopathy has helped scientists to develop Safe & Effective Natural Treatments for Urinary Tract Infections.
Download Special UTI Natural Cure Report